Mystic Ballet

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Mystic Ballet Company, Fiona Hulands, Australia

At the moment the company is working on its upcoming show G.R.A.B opening on the 16th of October. I'm very excited for this, I cant wait to show the audience what we have been up to and perform for them the amazing works we have.
Today we worked on Marshy Ground a piece about the trials and tribulations of relationships by Jozsef Csaba Hajzer. I will be performing the duet about love and the purity of being totally enamoured with someone. It is a great experience to learn how to dance and move in an out of lifts while expressing pure love for your partner.
Since coming to Mystic Ballet I feel that I have grown as a dancer and an artist. Under the direction of Gregor Thieler and Xanthe Geeves I have become more comfortable in my skin and look forward to rehearsals as I can't wait to explore more and grow more.

So I have been in Mystic for over two months now and I'm loving the place. I have found some great places to walk around and explore. There are also some great places to eat like Bravo Bravo which I went to for my birthday in September. I had a wonderful night Thank you.
Winter is approaching which I'm excited about the snow but a little sad because it is hitting summer back home.

Fiona :)

No comments:

Post a Comment